Buy what you want today, pay for it in four equal instalments, interest-free.
Pay for your purchases over four simple instalments.
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time.
If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments.
No new card applications, instant approval online.
Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved instantly and keep shopping.
You'll need to:
- Be living in Australia
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use an Australian bank payment card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
Afterpay is available on all orders. The option appears at payment option at the payment screen of checkout. Just follow the steps to make your payment.
If you miss a payment, you won’t be able to buy or book anything else with Afterpay until you settle your account. They charge you a capped late fee that starts at $10 but never goes higher than 25% of the purchase price or $68 (whichever is less), to help you stick to your plan. Any late payments to Afterpay do not effect further shopping through Celeste Twikler using other payment options.
Before each transaction, Afterpay assesses your ability to make repayments in your short instalment plan. The longer you have been a responsible shopper with Afterpay, the more likely we will be to approve your purchase. This helps us grow a community of responsible spenders that work with us every day to plan, book, buy and pay.
Before making a purchase with Afterpay, it’s vital that you think about the following:
- Are there sufficient funds in your account? Generally, Afterpay wants to see at least 25% of the purchase price.
- How long have you been using Afterpay? Afterpay is more likely to limit you to small purchases in your first 6 weeks.
- How much do you have to repay on your purchase and do you have any previous outstanding purchases? The smaller the amount to repay, the more likely your purchase will be approved.
For full terms and conditions or to access your Afterpay account, please visit: